- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
During your apprenticeship in HPC, you will learn a range of skills, including:
- Linux operating system administration (installation, configuration and management)
- Linux shell scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python)
- Computer hardware (building/repairing)
- File system management
- Computer security concepts (OS configuration, data management, firewalls, security patching)
- System monitoring and fault diagnosis
- Customer interaction and problem investigation
The deadline line for applications is Sunday October 29th. The earlier you apply the better chance you have of success.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on email@example.com (Ref ID: 239467)
Company website : https://www.awe.co.uk/careers/early-careers/apprenticeships/
- Excellent team working skills
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety
- The ability to follow instructions
- The ability to concentrate for long periods
- A real passion for this type of work
5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above to include Maths and English
You will also be given the opportunity for personal development through activities such as team building challenges, organisational awareness presentations, health and safety workshops and charity projects.
Must be age 18 or above as of 12th August 2024 for Security Clearance requirements for the role.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role. Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role.
AWE's ambition is to create workplaces where we recognise and celebrate differences, encourage diverse contributions and their employees feel able to be themselves at work. They strive to create a genuine culture of openness and inclusion and encourage diverse applicants.
Any inclusion information you provide will be used to encourage and support you through the application process and will be held only for this purpose in accordance with GDPR.